Connecticut Voices for Children' mission is to promote the well-being of all of Connecticut's children and families by identifying and advocating for strategic public investments and wise public policies. Connecticut Voices advances its mission through high quality research and analysis, policy development, strategic communications and establishment of a sustainable and powerful voice for children. We believe that all Connecticut children should have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
In service of that mission, we have developed six guiding principles:
- Every child should have the opportunity to reach his or her full potential.
- All children should grow up healthy and safe.
- All children should have an opportunity for successful learning experiences from birth through adulthood.
- Public policies that invest strategically in child health, wellbeing and education benefit the entire community.
- Children do well when families do well.
- The state budget reflects the priorities and values of our state.
Based on those principles, we have identified four policy-driven program areas: healthy child development, high quality education, equity and opportunity, and strategic investment.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details