To help strengthen the local nonprofit sector, The Community Foundation developed Campaign Days for nonprofits serving Greater New Haven.
Nonprofits that schedule an online Campaign Day will receive one-on-one consultation and group workshop support from SheSoSocial’s Giulia Gouge, to assist in the design and measurement of their campaign. In addition, on their selected giving day, credit card and vendor host fees for online contributions totaling up to $5,000 through giveGreater.org® will be underwritten by The Community Foundation.
For more information, please contact Jackie Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-777-7072.
Campaign Days: Rules & Eligibility Requirements
- Campaign Days is an offer exclusively made to nonprofits with a current publicly-viewable giveGreater.org® profile
- Days are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis
- Restrictions on available days apply; Any day of the week between October 1, 2016 and September 30, 2017 may be chosen (excluding all days in April and May, 2017)
- Only one organization per day
- A day is defined as 24 hours, 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Terms and conditions are at the discretion of The Community Foundation and may be changed at anytime
Thursday, November 17, 2016: New Haven Farms
Friday, November 18, 2016: Solar Youth
Friday, November 25, 2016: Channel 3 Kids Camp
Tuesday, November 29, 2016: Visiting Nurse Association Community Healthcare
Friday, December 23, 2016: Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
Thursday, January 12, 2017: E.C. Scranton Memorial Library
Tuesday, January 17, 2017: New Haven Independent (Online Journalism Project)
Wednesday, January 25, 2017: New Haven Symphony Orchestra
Friday, February 3, 2017: St. Martin de Porres Academy
Wednesday, July 12, 2017: Connecticut Food Bank
Tuesday, July 18, 2017: SARAH
Wednesday, August 16, 2017: Fair Haven Community Health
Thursday, September 21, 2017: Read to Grow